Industrial Sectional Doors
Every day, thousands of businesses trust dorTECK® for their heavy duty Sectional Industrial Doors. (industrial up and over doors). With multiple panel section and a vertical opening, this door maximizes your space with more room inside the building. Built from double skinned steel foam filled panels, aluminum framed doors, and various glazing options, get lasting quality you can rely on.
When it comes to making the most of your industrial space, doors can affect a lot more than you may realize. DoorTeck’s Industrial Sectional Doors aren’t just a way to secure your building; they’re a chance to make the most of every square inch. With our doors, you can store more goods or materials inside, or park vehicles closer outside. And with foam-filled double skinned panels, you’ll have a door that’s quieter and more energy efficient. Our sectional doors help you do what matters most—maximize productivity and minimize
Commercial Overhead Industrial Sectional Doors
Your commercial industrial door needs to be safe, reliable and quick-working. Fitted with warp resistant panels & secure locking systems, our industrial doors are the perfect fit for warehouses and factories. We also offer a range of industrial door automation systems depending on your budget, including remote control and automatic sensors.
Smilo Holding’s commercial industrial sectional doors are available in a wide variety of finishes and styles to meet your premises requirements. These products are engineered to the highest quality and reliability with an extensive range of access control and automation systems to provide you with a complete industrial sectional door solution.
All of our premium industrial sectional doors have been designed with long-lasting reliability and durability in mind. They are manufactured to the highest standards and offer a secure, energy-efficient option. Many of our products can also be finished in any RAL colour to suit your needs.
doorTECK® sectional industrial doors are the optimal solution for working facilities. Ideal for businesses looking for reliable, robust, well-insulated and space-saving doors in “operational entrances”. This attractive, rugged door performs as an industrial or commercial entrance system.
Sandwich panel thickness: 40 mm
Insulation coefficient: k=0.5W/m2 grd K
Surface: orange peel (stucco)
Interior & exterior: 0.5 mm galvanized sheet
Protection against spring breakage
Protection against cable breakage
Spring pads L = 500 mm
Industrial handle & industrial ballast
Mounting angle 3000 mm
Sealing with rubber gaskets around the perimeter of the door
40 mm thick sandwich panel
Material: galvanised steel / outside and inside of panel
Substrate: sheet thickness – 0.5 mm / outside and inside of panel
Interior finish: white RAL 9010, thermosetting polyester paint
External finish: thermosetting polyester paint
Insulating core: polyurethane foam
Fixing: with 20×1 mm steel strips
|Material||galvanized steel sheet metal panels, powder-coated|
|Exterior color||white-grey RAL9002, aluminum RAL9006, anthracite grey RAL7016, blue RAL5010, red RAL3000; and brown RAL8014|
|Insulation of the panels||corrosion-resistant polyurethane|
|Tightness||rubber sealing on the bottom, top, sides, and between panels|
|Panel thickness||40 mm|
|Insulation coefficient (K)||0,5 W/m²|
|Conditions of use||W: 2200 – 8000 mm, H: 1830 – 6710 mm|
|Safety||protection against cable and spring breakage|
|Variant of panels||traditionally as well as with finger gripping safety|
Contact our commercial industrial door specialists to discuss your specific needs.
Industrial Sectional Door Lifting Types That Are Most Popular
If you are going to build a new industrial building and want to install an industrial sectional garage door, you have to pay attention for the door’s building readiness. The industrial sectional door system is designed for easy installation in all types of structures, with good flexibility in adjusting its lift height. Our dedicated personnel will help you find the best solution when choosing the door type.
As we have many years of experience with industrial sectional doors Smilo Holding offers a competent and reliable consultation. Just contact us – the first consultation is free. We are happy to offer you our expert opinion.
Normal Lift (NL)
The standard lifting system is the best option because it allows for the smoothest operation of the door.
Vertical Lift (VL)
Full vertical lift is a track configuration that allows the sectional door to ride vertically up the wall without the use of horizontal tracks.
High Lift (HL)
The door rises vertically above the height of the daylight opening, after which the panel moves through the curve and higher up in the building.
Follow the Roof (FTR)
A standard lift is modified to align the track with the roof pitch line. It is advised for buildings with a roof pitch greater than 3:12.
Follow the Roof High Lift (HL-FTR )
The door moves vertically above the daylight opening height before turning in the bend. The track then follows the angle of the roof.
Sectional industrial doors are a type of overhead door that consists of multiple panels or sections that lift up and out of the way when opening, and close by lowering back down to seal off a doorway or opening. These doors are often used in commercial and industrial settings because they provide a number of benefits over other types of doors.
doorTECK® industrial sectional doors have several advantages.
- Industries: commercial properties, automotive service, warehouse enclosures, car washes, airports, warehouses, aircraft hangars, helicopter hangars, manufacturing, and retail are all examples of industries.
- Sectional industrial doors can be customized to fit the specific needs and requirements of a building. They are available in a range of styles, sizes, and accessories, which can be fitted with a variety of features to suit the needs of the building.
- They are equipped with: galvanized steel is used to make industrial sectional door fittings, which ensures a long life.-
- They have spring breakage protection, cable breakage protection, and an optional edge sensor.
- We provide tailored solutions for each application.
- Sandwich panels are made of materials that are resistant to corrosion.
- They open vertically, allowing for additional space in front and behind the door. (which means they do not take up any floor space—they’re especially useful in areas with limited space)
- Can be used in high-traffic or high-humidity areas (car washes or other high humidity environments).
- Sliding and balancing system: galvanised steel sliding track 2.0 mm thick, nylon rollers with graphite bearings
- Sectional industrial doors can help you save money on energy bills and increase the security of your building. They are made from strong, durable materials such as steel or aluminum and are easy to use.
- Many sectional overhead industrial doors have insulation properties, which can help to regulate the temperature inside a building and reduce energy costs.
doorTECK® industrial sectional doors have the following features:
- Design that is modern, functional, and visually appealing
- Perfectly resistant to intruders and natural elements (heat, cold, noxious, corrosive gases, etc.)
- Because of the special roller sliding systems, these industrial sectional doors are completely silent.
- These sectional industrial doors are made of powder-coated galvanized steel and can withstand high humidity for up to 15 years without corroding.
Safety and security
- Photocells for security
- Breakage prevention for cables and springs
- Emergency opening: they ensure that a gate or door can be opened and closed even during a power outage
- Remote operation via radio remote control
- High-performance anti-burglary system
- Our doors meet current personal safety and security standards.
Automation for industrial sectional doors
Our powerful and reliable door automations from prestigious German manufacturers are unique in the industrial sector. You can choose from two lines – PREMIUM and PRO – and our automation systems offer innovative, top-quality products for industrial sectional doors. When you invest in a high-performing industrial door, you need a high-performing automated door to ensure a safe, reliable and fast process.